SpaceFarer (8-bit) SpaceFarer (8-bit)

omg!

for some reason this kinda remindes me of pokemon
but this is awesome!!!!!

Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile! Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile!

W00T!

this is great! keep it up! and dont let those 0 bombers get ya! good luck!

Evil-Dog responds:

Trying :) I don't really care that much, I get lots of positive feedback and I'm just doing what I like...what can they do, except look like morons.

Blue Roses (BC Remix) Blue Roses (BC Remix)

w00t

that was awesome! really good use of base and fading! it kinda got a little repetitive there, so 9/9 5/5

Sonic Megamix Sonic Megamix

w00T!

this is a great mix of songs, I might just go play my sega Genisis lol!
awesome!

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

DO IT!! DO IT!!! ^_^v

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

:P blah

i cant belive this made the top 5! and its a copy! just admit its a remake, its kinda stupid, copying some1s idea and not saying its a remake. the song is great, i would have gotten a 9 but you took a 5 point digger from me because it was a complete and total remake, and you said it was *inspired* B.S.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Well the first part of the song is not really the main melody it's just a catalyst to the final part.

I'm friends with Exnotic and Ravetek (Yelltek) and I respect them in every way. They are great composers and should be respected by everyone.
Together if they allow it, they have the potential to go far.

Even though you call this a complete total remake I'm still going to thank you for the review.

But calling it a remake would be destroying the melody that all things lead to and eventually I decided it had been changed too much for a remake.

-Brando

-Green Hill Zone- -Green Hill Zone-

wow!

this is a cool remix! i like how you made it more electricy feeling! by the way 1st time i heard it i laughed XD, maybe its just the mast funny beat!

DJS - Mr.Travelling Man ReMix DJS - Mr.Travelling Man ReMix

wow!

this is great! by the way whats up with the spanish people?!

DV-Song Of Healing-Zelda DV-Song Of Healing-Zelda

this is awesome!

this song is the best! 5/5 10/10! zelda songs are great and im addicted to zelda games! i love techno songs with the electric guitar (like guitar vs. piano 1.2)
this remix has turned out great!

the pimpmobile the pimpmobile

awesome!

this is great! it sounds like old chicago or somthing gangster, lowriderish

Lucifer's Hammer Lucifer's Hammer

nice

you did i very nice job with it, but its not as deep as id like, it like listening to am radio on small speakers. nice job any way!