Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

IT did happen

the rapture did happen, just every one on earth is to much of an asshole to be let into heavan

DJManiax DJManiax

wtf its with the tempo?!

ok game but the contros definatlye have room to inprove
BUT WTF IS WITH THE TEMPO?! THe line changes speed without warning that is not cool!

TaroNuke responds:

It keeps it interesting, and also matches the song.

Alley Fighter Alley Fighter

good game

fun concept a little repetitive needs more stuff like power ups and stats. maybe having the cops come and arrest everyone would be better than blowing people up with c4. stupid cops.

Effective Attack Effective Attack

pretty lame

fun maze game, but really its just another maze game, ive got an idea how about next time we try actually shooting the missle over the rocks

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

fun game

awesome game! a few bugs though. i just got rich on the coin flip because assuming its a 1/2 ratio its the best odds in the house

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

catz

i didnt know streemerz had 81 lives. i wonder how many they have on normal mode

Extreme 3D Racer Extreme 3D Racer

EXTREME!!

WOW THAT WAS EXTREME! ITS WAS SO GRAPHICLY WELL DONE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE REAL THING! MAN IT WAS SO EXTREME I ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Bill Murray!!!

wow kinda like groundhog day!!!

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

55 seconds!

another great game to add to the escape series, although i found this one was a lot shorter and easier to figure out

Quick Sand Quick Sand

ya what the hell is with the controls

its a good concept but impossible to play. for some reason my guy keeps running to the right and i cant do anything to stop him. i have no idea how this made the front page.